Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer fun~Predmore style!

     Delainey and I made our "Summer Fun" list for the next two months that she is not in school.  It is a pretty big list considering that Jim and I both are working and both will have surgeries during this time as well!


     We have already checked off a few things on our list....farmer's Market, play date, and park. We go to the farmer's market most Saturdays, Jim arranges his schedule so that he is able to go with us as well.  Parks and play dates will hopefully happen often.  Delainey wanted to include Kids Commons in Columbus because she loves the giant toilet and Wonder Lab in Bloomington because I have never been there.  I am hoping that we can make a trip to Indianapolis so that we can have sushi (Wild Ginger, if you have never been, check them out), visit Conner Prairie, and maybe even the zoo. 

     We have some big activities planned as well as some quiet ones.  Some are things that Jim and Delainey love to do together (fishing and movies) and others are things that she and I love to do together (crafting and reading).  Camping and hiking are some of our favorite family activities, we are so glad that we live close to a great state park for hiking!  I am pretty sure that we can count making our poster as part of our crafting time.    We are also planning some educational things here and there, but hopefully they will be fun learning times for us all (book reports~no, really I have some fun forms to use, math games, Banana-grams, and some science experiments~anyone ever put a bar of Ivory soap in a microwave?).  I don't want our brains turning into mush!

     I know that more things will happen that aren't on the list and I am looking forward to our fun filled summer!


1 comment:

Eternal Lizdom said...

I love love LOVE her list!! Love the "chillax" part and the sushi and going to the fair!