Saturday, January 1, 2022

The word for 2022...

   



  Some years, I search really hard for a word, and it works perfectly. Other years the word comes to me easily. This year was a combination of things. I have been searching for my word, but nothing felt right. I decided to do a search for words and create kept surfacing. Then a Bible verse popped into my mind. I don't have many verses committed to memory, so I decided that this was one of those nudges from God that I am trying to watch for in my life.


CREATE

1to make or produce (something)to cause (something new) to exist

2to cause (a particular situation) to exist

3to produce (something new, such as a work of art) by using your talents and imagination

    

    The third meaning really speaks to me...to produce by using MY talents. I have several dreams for the upcoming year that I hope to better utilize my talents. There are a few people who see talents in me that I struggle to see, so I hope to develop those as well. I don't look at myself as particularly creative, but there are many ways to create in life. I hope to explore them this year.

    I am going to use a verse to help guide me along the way in the upcoming year as well. This is the verse that came to me as I was searching for my word. I pray that I listen, learn, and stay faithful along my journey.

    

 


No comments: