Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This is me.......

     I have written about my family, but I haven't really written much about me.  I am not big about talking about myself, but I really should give a little information about myself. 

     I am on my second (and last marriage).  I have a teaching degree that I haven't used officially in over fifteen years.  I have worked in retail for over eighteen years.  I have spent most of my time in a office, but once I transfer, I will be working on third shift doing whatever needs to be done.  The job change is pretty major, but I think it is the best option for my family right now.

     I love to eat, cook, and try new recipes.  I don't love to exercise.  It is true that when you reach middle age, weight doesn't leave easily.  I would use that as my excuse, but I have never been skinny.  I would like to be healthier, which means both less weight and better condition.  One step at a time in life!

     I watch to much tv, I read books all the time.  I often read books over and over again.  Books have always been my comfort.  I try to be crafty, sometimes the end result looks great, other times not so much.  I try to be a good wife to Jim and a good mom to Delainey.  I like to camp and hike.  I don't like bugs or heat, so fall camping is the best!  I try to be a good friend.  My friends are very important to me.  I tend to ramble and I talk to myself.   I am a Christian who is learning and trying to live my life the best that I can.

     There you go, that is me in a nutshell.  Nothing exciting, just an ordinary woman trying to do the best that I can.

No comments: